Run RFI for launch services on two iterations of the satellite mission design in less than a month
KYC (Know Your Client) Profile page in Precious Payload that helps build trust with suppliersCreate your profile
• Building a successful mission for demonstrating commercial QKD capability would require coordination of 5 hardware suppliers in different parts of the world for building the satellite.
• Obtaining actionable information on pricing, lead times, and product capabilities from 10+ vendors while changing requirements on the go
• Keeping sensitive payload information secure while sharing the requirements with vendors
• Running Request for Proposals for 2 architectures for the same mission simultaneously
• Payload Data Room with control over sharing specific requirements to the vendors
• Proposal trade-off analysis tool
Mission Data Room
SpeQtral Payload Dataroom
To increase time-efficiency of the SpeQtral team’s engineering time on back-and-forth emails with suppliers, we built a SpeQtral-1 Mission Overview using Precious Payload’s Data Room. This allowed for direct communication with contractors. The onboarding and building the data room took only one hour.
Precious Payload selected 18 launch providers and sent requests for services in 2024, including emerging launch providers not typically known by our clients. Companies that use Precious Payload service to run RFI of this size usually save up to 25 hours of valuable engineering time per one request. This lets them concentrate on mission goals while spending just 2-3 hours maximum from the initial setup to the review of questions which might arise from suppliers.
Trade-off analysis tool
Orbital launches trade-off analysis tool
Our comprehensive database on the global launch capacity allows our customers to run trade-off analysis across 25 parameters that affect the risk, timeline, and budget profile of the mission. These include rescheduling risks, heritage of the deployment mechanism and launch vehicle, regulatory risks, remanifestation and backup options, and, of course, budget and associated cashflows.
Precious Payload proprietory scoring algorithm generates a clear, actionable report that helps our clients plan the mission, advance the procurement and award contracts, write better proposals to secure private and public funding.
With quantum cryptography fast becoming mainstream, and the quantum key distribution market expected to be worth US$20 billion in the next decade, the time is now for companies like SpeQtral to get ahead of the competition. Using Precious Payload’s Digital Mission Manager software allows forward-thinking space startups to make the best use of their time while reducing risk and saving money.
Looking for the perfect solution for your space business? You can run an RFI/RFPs and tender for launch services in record time without making newbie mistakes or breaking the bank.Book a demo